AMD considers our employees to be our most important resource. We are always on the lookout for talented people.
If you are interested in applying for the jobs posted below, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, MA, AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc. is the leading, worldwide supplier of Telemedicine Encounter Management Systems and Telemedicine Technology used in the provision of healthcare across distance.
Sales Manager, Program Design Group
January 7, 2014
The role is a critical function within our organization. We are looking for an ambitious person who possesses the drive and determination to achieve individual and corporate goals while working in a team environment.
Demonstrated proficiency in consultive sales techniques within a complex, capital equipment and software sales environment. Proven account management role a must. The ideal candidate will have; Medical Software Application sales(EMR/PACS), audio/visual equipment sales, or medical device sales and product knowledge.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Job Responsibility Overview:
Maximize Solution Sales in North America by:
- Existing Account Management
• Sales Cycle management
• Capture of customer/lead information
• Expansion of existing programs
• Customer Site visits
• Presentations, both over video conferencing and at customer sites
• RFP response creation
• Attend tradeshows
• Travel within North America required
Skill/Ability/Knowledge Requirements: PC Software Applications (Microsoft Office Suite), CRM and SQL Database applications.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance and 401K.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Office Assistant
February 25, 2014
The Office Assistant will assist with general administrative activities of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Finance, Marketing and Sales Departments on special projects as they arise.
- Provide back-up support for :telephone reception, filing, assist with coordinating meetings/trainings, data entry, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude
- 20-25 hrs/week; Rate: $14/hr
- Flexible hours, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com