12-Lead Digital ECG I
Electrocardiography without the "Paperwork"
The 12-Lead Digital ECG I is a PC-based resting electrocardiograph system perfect for telemedicine applications because it makes patient diagnostic information more readily available for both the clinician and remote consulting physician. With automatic ECG measurements and flexible on-screen reporting functions, this digital ECG enables clinicians to spend less time documenting and
more time collaborating with the physician reviewing the results.
- Serial comparison of previous ECGs to highlight changes in order to make clinical decisions.
- Intuitive Windows operations and intermittent arrhythmias make it easy for clinicians to monitor patients.
- Automatic ECG measurements speed physician review and interpretation.
- Flexible Reporting functions make it easy to make clinical decisions:
- on-screen review of 12-lead report prior to saving so you can eliminate repeat ECGs
- overlay previous ECGs to spot differences
- interpret and edit reports on-screen for patients down to one day old
- programmable report formats make it easy to review results
- CardioPerfectTM Workstation Software makes it seamless to monitor, review, store and print ECG reports.
- Bi-Directional EHR interface automatically transfers patient information and ECG test data into most EHRs without redundant work steps, misidentified patients, transcription errors or delay.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog