Video Otoscope Camera
Ear Exams Made Simple - Auto-Focus, Battery-Free, Lightweight and Portable
The Video Otoscope Camera makes performing ear assessments clear and simple. With the convenience of an auto-focus feature and built-in heating system, this state-of-the-art otoscope aids clinicians in correctly capturing a clear image of the ear canal and tympanic membrane on the first try and minimizes focusing or condensation delays. And you won’t have to remember to “charge it” or keep batteries on hand, because this Video Otoscope Camera is powered by USB to ensure full power all the time - keeping things simple.
- USB powered camera and light ensures full power all the time, and eliminates the need for batteries or “recharging”.
- Auto-Focus and integrated light source enables you to quickly capture quality images.
- Unique built-in heater minimizes condensation on the lens.
- Lightweight and portable design provides comprehensive plug and play installation.
- Specialized specula helps clear cerumen buildup for a cleaner view.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
- Video System: sensor resolution 752 (H) x 582 (V) pixels
- Optical Data: minimum working distance 8 mm
- Preheating System: final temperature < 41 °C at distal tip, fog-free after 5 min.
- Weight (including cable): 320 g / 0.7 lbs Cable Length: 2950 mm / 9.6 ft.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog