Dental Examination Camera
"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words"
The Dental Examination Camera is used in telemedicine applications to capture images of intraoral structures and teeth. These digital images are then used to provide teledentistry consultants with the data they need to analyze a patient's current situation and then plan for appropriate dental treatment solutions. This IRIS Dental Camera can also be used to augment and enhance a clinical telemedicine exam that requires intraoral analysis.
- Built-in 8-point white LED lighting and precision optical lenses for best-of-class image sharpness.
- Slimmer, smaller acrylic soft-tip on stainless steel.
- Dual capture buttons for easy left and right hand use.
- 5-Point focus wheel for precise focusing from macro to infinity.
- Lights and camera on/off buttons located conveniently on the handpiece.
- Sony Hi-Resolution CCD for the finest picture quality.
- Unique USB 2.0 connector fits standard delivery units.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
Product DetailsDimensions (camera and handpiece)
- Length: 8.185" (208 mm)
- Diameter: 1.065" (27 mm) at largest selection
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Video imaging device: Sony ¼" Hi Resolution CCD 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Focus range: 1 mm to Infinity
- Angle of view: 90°
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)