Quickly Inspect, Easily Capture and Instantly Share
The Digital Otoscope is used to perform examinations of the ear, focusing on the inner ear canal and the tympanic membrane as well as for general illumination of the throat and/or nasal cavities.
The Digital Otoscope is used in a variety of telemedicine applications including primary care, pediatrics, correctional facilities, and community clinics. Nurses, clinicians or specialty providers are able to quickly inspect the inner ear, easily capture quality digital images and video and then instantly share this valuable diagnostic data with remote physicians or other healthcare providers.
- Advanced optics provide clean and detailed images.
- 2x magnification enables you to see small details of tubes, eardrum and hearing aids.
- Free-focus wheel and zoom button allows you to fine-tune images.
- Automatic image brightness and white balancing for optimal image quality.
- One-touch freeze frame allows you to quickly capture an image.
- USB interface for easy data communication.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
- Dimensions: Height: 2.8" (h) x 4.0" (l) 1.5" (w) / (7.1 cm x 10.2 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Weight: approximately 0.2 lbs (91 g)
- Illumination: pressurized halogen lamp
- Power: 3.5V rechargeable power handle
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog