Digital Spirometer II
The Digital Spirometer II is used to perform pre- and post-bronchodilator tests that help detect and measure various respiratory issues. This device, when used with interpretive software (ie IQManager®), makes it fast and easy to capture, interpret and review patient test information. The lightweight and portable design is suitable for both adults and pediatrics.
Product Features when used with Interpretive Software
- Easy-grasp and lightweight design (weighs only 10 oz) makes testing comfortable for adult or pediatric patients.
- Unique eject lever and disposable pneumatic mouthpiece alleviates handling of used mouthpieces and minimizes patient cross-contamination.
- Ergonomic, T-shaped design promotes correct patient positioning during testing.
- View real-time Flow/Volume Loop and Volume/Time graphs with fully customizable parameters.
- Trend patient's test measurements over time in graphical and tabular formats.
- USB connection requires no battery to operate.
- Easily integrates with EHR/EMR systems so you can save test results directly to a patient's record.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog