High Performance in a Single Device
One of AMD's most popular diagnostic devices, the Ear/Nose/Throat Otoscope, is acclaimed for its use to cover the full range of ear, nose and throat examinations. This device is unique because it combines the functionality of a high performance otoscope, a short sinus scope and an oral exam scope into a single diagnostic device, with an exceptionally clear, wide field of view.
The video ENT Otoscope is used in telemedicine applications to perform pneumatic otoscope exams in order to obtain an exceptionally clear view of the out-ear canal, ear drum and middle ear.
- High quality German optics provide superior image depth and detail of the inner ear.
- 80 mm fixed focal length and 2.7 mm working length delivers an exceptionally clear, large field of view for ear, nose or throat examinations.
- Pneumatic bulb attachment permits observation of the eardrum mobility in response to both positive and negative pressure.
- Interchangeable pediatric adapter is available as an option for a wider range of ENT examination capabilities.
- Dimensions: 2.7 mm (0.106') diameter, 80 mm working length
- Optics: Rod lens
- Illumination: POC Illumination lamp
- Field-of-View: Wide angle 80°
Pair with AMD's Camera & Illumination System for premium light source and enhanced image quality (also compatible with any standard c-mount ACMI, Wolf, or Storz light source attachments).
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
AMD Telemedicine Blog