General Examination Camera
Let the Doctor "See" the Patient Exactly as They Are.
The General Examination Camera enables healthcare professionals to assess a patient from an entirely remote location. This multi-purpose
examination camera was developed specifically for telemedicine applications to capture and display high resolution video and images of a
patient encounter. With only 4 buttons to keep things simple, this is the first camera to combine power zoom, auto or manual focus, frame
capture and electronic image polarization into one small, single-hand operated camera.
- Power zoom push-button (1-50x zoom) allows both close focus and wide angle video.
- Auto Focus makes it quick and easy to get a clear picture.
- Integrated freeze frame instantly captures an image without the use of a keyboard or mouse.
- One-button white balance ensures accurate colors are captured during patient exam.
- Polarization eliminates surface skin reflection and allows camera to see further into epidermal layers.
- Manual or automatic iris control maximizes image brightness.
- Light that surrounds the lens helps provide balanced lighting across the subject area.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
See a Video Demonstration of the General Examination Camera:
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog