Monitoring System II
The Digital Holter Monitoring System II is a small and lightweight digital recorder that monitors a patient's ECG morphologies. This product was designed to make the patient's interaction and everyday use as simple as possible. The well-lit display and intuitive keypad make navigation and menu control simple. The removable SD card allows the patient to immediately send monitored data
back to the remote healthcare provider.
- Lightweight and comfortable, weighs only 2.8 oz.
- On-screen leads and channel identification for speed and simplicity during patient hookup.
- Automatic pacemaker detection eliminates setting changes between patients.
- Automatic startup self-test with warning alarm ensures reliable recording.
- 5-lead hookup for 3-channel recording (7-lead option available).
- 24 hour standing recording (upgradeable to 48 and 72 hours).
- Lighted display allows patient to verify live ECG tracing quality during hookup.
- Use with interpretive software to fully automate analysis and reporting, which allows remote healthcare provider routinely monitor the patient.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog