Monitoring System I
The Digital Holter Monitoring System I is a compact digital recorder used to capture infrequent or activity-provoked ECG rhythm abnormalities. This portable device makes it easy to monitor a patient's ECG morphologies and obtain recordings in minutes,
enabling remote physicians to highlight key areas for further analysis.
- Portable compact design makes it easy for patient to wear.
- Automatic pacemaker detection eliminates setting changes between patients.
- View a live preview display of the ECG for lead quality verification.
- 7-lead hookup for 2 or 3-channel recording.
- Automatic pacer detection.
- 24-48 hours of continuous recording time.
- Wireless transfer of patient's ECG in real time to verify electrode quality and placement.
- Preview the ECG on the recorder display for remote initialization.
- Includes easy-to-use Office or Expert Holter Software which allows remote healthcare provider to transfer recordings in minutes for immediate results and routine patient monitoring.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog