Clinical Telemedicine Cart & System
Designed for Telemedicine Applications
The IMEDS II is a mobile telemedicine cart that is fully customizable with your choice of medical devices, hardware and software to effectively perform a clinical assessment and quickly deliver patient information to a remote physician or specialist.
This integrated workstation was developed specifically for telemedicine
applications, making it easy to get telemedicine programs up and running.
The following features have been strategically engineered into the design:
- Customizable with Medical Devices, Hardware and Software You Need For Your Specific Application
- Anti-Microbial Keyboard and Coated Steel Surfaces to Maintain a Clean Working Station
- Integrated Hand Grips and Locking Wheels Make it Easy to Maneuver
- Electronic Height Adjustment (one-touch) to Accommodate Clinician's Preferences
- Storage Basket for Easy Access to Supplies During Patient Exam
- Front Locking Drawer for Secure Storage of Quality Diagnostic Devices
- Enclosed Electronics Cabinet to Avoid Dust and Spill Contamination
- Integrated Cable Management to Provide Wire Safety and a Clean Look
- Available as PC-Based or Codec-Ready
- Integrates with Video-Conferencing Partners such as: Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize, ZTE, Vidyo
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
Pick and Choose Your Medical Devices
The flexibility of IMEDS II allows you to pick and choose which medical devices you need for your specific clinical requirements. AMD has pioneered the development of medical devices that deliver quality data and are easy-to-use, even for care providers who have limited clinical training or experience.
IMEDS II is compatible with a variety of medical devices such as:
AMD Telemedicine Blog