Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope
Extra Listening Power for When You Need it Most
The Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope redefines what a stethoscope can do. As a critical tool used to assess a patient, this state-of-the-art stethoscope combines ambient noise reduction technology, up to 24x sound amplification, and Bluetooth® technology to wirelessly transfer auscultation sounds to your PC for further analysis. The unique on-board recording feature enables you to also capture unique heart and lung sounds that can be later shared with a colleague or saved into an electronic patient record system for further analysis.
- Proprietary ambient noise reduction technology eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Record and save up to twelve 30-second patient sound tracks before filing them electronically for later viewing and analysis.
- Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded.
- Analyze sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilizing Bluetooth® technology software.
- Easy-to-use interface includes a backlit LCD display and auto-on technology that starts automatically when diaphragm is pressed to a patient.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide a comfortable fit and an excellent acoustic seal from background noises.
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation with durable metal chestpiece, and performance testing to withstand accidental drops to the floor and hard environmental impacts.
- Includes Zargis® StethAssistTM heart and lung sound visualization software that enables you to visualize the sounds.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog