The Naso-Pharyngoscope is designed for examinations of the upper airway from the nasal passage to the vocal cords. This specialty scope combines high precision multi-lens optics with an exceptionally maneuverable insertion tube into one remarkable instrument.
- Wide angle, multi-lens optics provides optimal image quality.
- Internal insertion tube strain relief increases working length of this scope, while still providing protection of the upper section of the thin insertion tube.
- Depth marks located at 10 cm and 20 cm from the distal tip of the insertion tube, help guide the examination.
- Tip deflects up to 140° in each direction, when the articulation lever is rotated.
- Ergonomically designed handpiece allows for one-handed operation (left hand version available).
- Instrument is completely soakable and designed for gas sterilization.
Pair with AMD's Camera & Illumination System for premium light source and enhanced image quality (also compatible with any standard c-mount ACMI, Wolf, or Storz light source attachments).
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog