A Lot Is Seen in the Eyes
The Ophthalmoscope is the perfect tool to closely examine a patient's inner eye in order to determine the health of the retina and help detect other medical issues that can be "seen" in the eye. This PanOpticTM Ophthalmoscope provides unsurpassed optic quality of the ocular fundus and five times larger field-of-view than ever before achieved with standard ophthalmoscopes.
What makes this ophthalmoscope unique for telemedicine applications, is the attached digital camera that takes both digital photos and video of the retina and anterior segment of the eye, and allows for fundus photography without the dilation of the pupil.
- Axial PointSourceTM Optics make it easy to enter small, undilated pupils and provide a 25° field-of-view versus the standard 5° field-of-view.
- Magnification is 26% higher than standard scopes, making it even easier to see clear retinal details.
- Patient Eyecup helps with orientation and provides a pivoting point for leverage in panning around the retina and occluding ambient light.
- Dynamic Focusing Wheel allows you to adjust the focus in a continuous smooth action for more precise control and optimum view.
- Attached digital retinal camera makes it seamless to share retinal images and video with a remote specialist.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician
- Dimensions: (with eyecup) 6.57" (l) x 1.40" (w) x 3.75" (h)
- Weight: .50 lbs
- Focusing Range: -20 to +20 diopters
- Field of View: 25° field-of-view
- Light Source: Halogen HPXTM lamp
- Digital Camera Attachment (Provizion Optics*): Carl Zeiss optics with native 2 megapixels HD quality, video captures up to 30 frames per second.
*AMD Global Telemedicine is the exclusive provider of Provizion Optics items sold to Bolivia.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog