Patient Assessment Terminal
Not Your Average Wall Cabinet
PAT, the Patient Assessment Terminal is a wall mount system designed for telemedicine consults. Unlike other healthcare wall cabinets or computer stations, this unique telemedicine terminal is the first continually connected telemedicine wall station. Having the medical devices remain connected significantly reduces the constant training require for set up due to attrition and facilitates the acceptance of new technology among staff.
- Two separate monitors and workstations improve the patient assessment experience. One to facilitate the patient assessment and video consult between patient and provider and the second serves as the clinician’s documentation workspace.
- Medical equipment and telemedicine devices are conveniently located in lower storage space so they can remain connected, easily accessed for patient exams and then securely stored when not in use.
- Lower cabinet folds down into a clean working surface to rest connected medical devices during exams.
- Integrated PC, monitor(s), keyboard/mouse, video camera system, and conference speaker/microphone.
- Video conference agnostics: hardware or software based video conference systems can be easily integrated.
- Customizable with private label and accent color options.
- FDA listed and MDDS compliant station.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
AMD Telemedicine Blog