PediatricsAMD addresses the pediatric health focus of many government programs with products designed specifically for pediatric examinations.
AMD-3700 Telephonic StethoscopeThe AMD-3700 features low data bandwidth and high performance. One model can be either transmit or receive.
- Size (system module): 2.6"W x 4.3"D x 0.9"H
- Auscultation Bandwidth: 20 Hz to 1400 Hz at low data communications bandwidth: 19.2 Kb/s
- Same module can be used as a transmit unit or a receive unit.
- Detachable chest piece assembly
- Volume control for adjusting level to the headset.
- Plugging in the chest piece automatically switches unit from receive to transmit mode.
- Bell position has bandwidth of 20Hz with enhanced low frequencies for optimal emphasis on heart sounds.
- Diaphragm position extends the high frequencies of 14oo Hz for emphasis of pulmonary sounds.
- Data Communication OPTIONS:
- Data Channel of Video Conferencing Equipment:
- Sends auscultation bandwidth on same transport as video using the video conferencing data channel.
- PC to PC - use serial port of a PC connected to the IP network.