Revolutionary ECG Device - No Lead Wires, No Skin Prep, No Confusion
The ECG Glove is an exciting and revolutionary replacement for conventional 12-lead ECG devices, making it easier and fail-proof to record ECG readings. This diagnostic ECG acquisition device incorporates all ten electrodes into the glove, eliminating the need for cumbersome lead wires.
Perfect for telemedicine applications, the ECG Glove is worn on the patient's left hand and is properly positioned when the patient naturally places their hand on their chest. The patented design of the glove and the simplicity of its use, assure that all 10 electrodes will always be located in the correct anatomical locations thereby guaranteeing diagnostically accurate and comparable ECG tracings.
- 12-lead ECG recordings are always reproducible, thereby offering an accurate tool for diagnosis and comparisons both in the same patient, as well as for population studies.
- Natural positioning of the electrodes incorporated in the PhysioGloveTM on the patient's chest makes ECG readings fail-proof.
- Portability of glove apparatus makes it easy-to-use anywhere to perform a 12-lead ECG test in less than 1 minute.
- Quick and reliable transmission of ECG readings with digital connection (USB interface).
- Built-in electrodes eliminate cumbersome lead wires, disposable electrodes or special skin preparation.
- Included PC-Based ECG software can be used with any regular or touch-screen PC Device.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog