Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera
The Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera is an ophthalmic instrument used to capture high resolution color and monochrome images of the
retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. This 8 megapixel CCD camera is ideal for telemedicine programs that include primary
care or ophthalmology services because it aids in diabetic screening and early detection of glaucoma and other eye diseases.
- Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector (3.3 mm) help make exams more efficient.
- Provides central, nasal, and temporal targets for diabetic screening.
- Optical alignment and focus indicators are in constant view of the operator to help ensure consistent images are captured.
- Automatic exposure adjusts to the necessary intensity in order to properly illuminate images.
- Chin rest helps stabilize patient in proper position.
- Blink detection avoids faulty image capture.
- Lower flash intensity option allows more images to be captured before pupil constriction becomes a factor.
- Images can be viewed, stored and transmitted instantly using a USB memory stick for CF card.
- Integrates with capture, process and archival software (IMAGEnetTM).
- Direct printout capability to a digital printer without requiring an external computer.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog