Vital Signs in Seconds
The Spot Monitor is the ideal medical device to quickly capture and measure a patient's physiological statistics at the start of a
clinical telemedicine exam. Clinicians of all skill levels can easily take accurate blood pressure, body temperature, pulse rate and
respiratory rate in a matter of seconds.
- Welch Allyn SureBP® technology measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds, while the cuff is inflating.
- SureTemp® Plus Thermometry allows you to obtain fast and accurate temperature readings in as little as 4-6 seconds.
- Massimo® pulse oximetry provides accurate blood oxygenation (SpO2) readings.
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level and also calculates Body Mass Index.
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances.
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review, to print or to download later.
- Error message descriptions provide real solutions, not just error codes.
- Connects to leading EMR systems to reduce documentation errors and improve examination workflow.
- Easily integrates with AMD's AGNESTM software to share vital information with remote/consulting physicians.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog