Vascular USB Ultrasound Probe
High Frequency, Small Footprint
The Vascular USB Ultrasound Probe is ideal for those applications where you need a quality image of the superficial areas of soft tissue including arteries and veins. Because this probe is small in size, it is less prone to slip off the vessel of interest and quickly get you the image you need.
- Completely portable and does not require an ultrasound machine.
- Images displayed in real-time up to 15 frames per second.
- Outstanding image quality from fully digital B mode and 256 shades of gray scale.
- Sealed tight to eliminate dust and dirt contaminants and provide reliable imagery.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
- Depth Range: 0.5 cm - 10 cm
- Focal Zone: 0.5 cm - 4 cm
- Focal Point: 2 cm
- Pulse Frequency: 7.5 MHz, 12 MHz, 15 MHz, 24 MHz
- Scan Angle: 60 degrees
- Scan Depth: 10 cm
- Patient Contact: 12 mm
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog