Vital Signs Monitor
Continuous and Spot-Check Monitor in One
The Vital Signs Monitor is an advanced continuous and spot-checking monitoring system used to capture and document patient
vital signs. One of the many features that make this monitor so versatile to use in a variety of telemedicine applications is the ability
to select from Monitor, Spot Check or Triage profiles. Once selected, each profile will provide access to different feature
configurations customized for that specific application.
- Welch Allyn SureBP® technology gives you the ability to measures blood pressure in as little as 15 seconds, while the cuff is inflating.
- SureTemp Plus® thermometry allows you to obtain fast and accurate temperature readings in as little as 4-6 seconds.
- Step Deflation allows customized blood pressure preset settings for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Visually intuitive user interface makes it easy to operate and quick to train clinicians.
- Nellcore® Pulse Oximetry to take accurate blood oxygenation (SpO2) readings.
- Home screen tab provides shortcut buttons to multiple feature settings so you can easily configure the device's operation to best suit your needs.
- Audible pulse tones and visible alarms identify areas that need immediate attention and indicate their levels of priority.
- High performance lithium ion battery provides 4 hours of on-time performance and 100% recharged capacity in 3 hours of plug-in time.
- Connects to leading EMR systems to reduce documentation errors and improve examination workflow.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog