AMD Global Telemedicine Elevates Clinical Telemedicine Technology with Next Generation AGNES Interactive®
Announcing the release of AGNES Interactive version 5.0, delivering deeper EMR integration, API customization, improved session controls and increased security.
Chelmsford, MA, August 22, 2016–– AMD Global Telemedicine Inc. (AMD), the world’s leading supplier of clinical Telemedicine Encounter Management Solutions (TEMS)®, elevates clinical telemedicine encounters with the next generation of AGNES Interactive; version 5.0. AGNES Interactive’s latest release delivers a deeper third-party integration, API customization, improved session controls and increased security, making it suited to work in harmony with EMRs.
Among the many new capabilities AGNES Interactive 5.0 brings to healthcare organizations, is an even deeper integration into EMRs and other third-party software than previous versions. AMD has developed a command and control framework within the AGNES Interactive API that may be used to embed AGNES Interactive inside an iFrame or to launch it as a new window from within any other third party application.
"This ability to integrate AGNES Interactive within other healthcare applications is paramount to clinical workflows and collaborative patient care," commented Dan McCafferty, VP of Global Sales and Corporate Development at AMD Global Telemedicine. "We have turned a corner in the telemedicine industry, no longer is the ability to integrate with EMRs a nice to have, it is now becoming a requirement for telemedicine platforms."
Other new features in the next generation release of AGNES Interactive include the following:
- API for discrete vital signs monitor integration: customers and medical equipment manufacturers now have the ability to integrate the data from their vital signs monitors directly into AGNES.
- Enhanced integration with AMD's telemedicine workflow product ExamFlow®.
- Improved session controls with authorization of attendees, time of day access and enhanced audio/video privacy options.
- Increased security with cross-script protection: identifies older browsers that do not have sufficient security protection against scripting attacks.
- Enhanced browser control settings for media devices and the management of two audio streams within the same browser window.
- Windows 10 and multi-lingual support.
About AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc.
AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc. (AMD) is the pioneer of Telemedicine Encounter Management Solutions (TEMS)® to over 8,700 patient end-points in more than 98 countries. Since 1991, AMD has led the development of clinical telemedicine as a way of bringing quality medical care to rural and underdeveloped areas around the world. AMD provides personalized telemedicine solutions pairing our telemedicine encounter management software technology with specialized medical devices and video communication technologies, in order to connect a patient with a remote clinical healthcare provider. For more information on AMD Global Telemedicine visit www.amdtelemedicine.com.
>> View this press release on PRWeb
Media Contact Information:
Director of Marketing
+1 (978) 937-9021 x316