Clinical Assist Series IITM
Designed for Multiple Clinical Care Applications
The Clinical Assist: Series II is our latest telemedicine system, designed with an even lighter footprint than before! Built to accommodate multiple specialties, the Clinical Assist Series II system allows you to start with your basic needs first and then expand your clinical needs as you go. This modular telemedicine systems comes in a variety of standard configurations and will support the integration of different PC platforms.
- Small, lightweight cart with a simple streamlined design.
- Integrated PC with Quad Core i7 processor, Windows OS.
- Spacious work-surface area with a convenient one-touch height adjustment to allow for a full sit/stand range of motion.
- Convenient push handles integrated into the front of the work-surface.
- Single point of charge kit includes: fused AC inlet, 8ft hospital grade coiled power cord, and AC power distribution with 3 receptacles for powering customer equipment.
- Two-tier storage drawers configurable with security locking options (keyed or keypad).
- Open architecture at wheel base allows user to maintain their normal walking stride.
- (4) 5” dual wheel premium casters (2 locking casters on front)..
- FDA listed and MDDS compliant station, meets UL and CE standards.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
and deeper insights.AMD Telemedicine Blog