Multipurpose Camera and Scope
powered by AGNES
Simplifies Clinical Telemedicine Exams
The Multipurpose Camera and Scope easily fits into clinical telemedicine patient exams and workflow processes. This is the only multi-function scope system that includes a telemedicine software platform so you can automatically view the image on your PC before saving it to an EMR.
This single device is equipped with interchangeable lenses for general purpose, otoscopy, dermatology and ophthalmology exams, making it a simple solution for basic digital imaging needs.
- Automatically integrates with additional modules of AGNES ConnectTM software to share medical images and live
streaming video in real-time with the remote specialist.
- Direct USB connection allows you to immediately view the medical images on a PC (eliminates the need for an SD memory card).
- 2 mega pixel CMOS image sensor captures high definition (1920p x 1080p) medical images.
- Interchangeable lenses accommodate multiple medical specialties including primary care, ear/nose/throat, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
- Built-in white LED illumination provides a crisp light source for clear medical images with true color representation.
- Large rear-facing viewing screen makes it easy to see what you are “looking at” through the lenses.
Integrates with AGNES ConnectTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
- Resolution: HD 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.7" x 8" / (89mm x 44mm x 205mm)
- Handset Weight: approximately 0.5 lbs (254 g)
- Illumination: built-in white and infrared LED
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)