Customizable Telehealth Kiosks
Kiosks play a vital role in streamlining the administration of healthcare and providing on-demand patient screening. AMD's Telehealth Kiosks, developed in partnership with Olea Kiosks Inc, provides an integrated solution for self check-in, patient assessment, video conferencing, digitization of medical records, and payment.
These telehealth kiosks are not a one-size-fits-all solutions. Each kiosk can be designed to meet your specific healthcare requirements and telehealth needs.
Typical use cases:
- Health screening
- Wellness programs
- Occupational health clinics
- Chronic disease management
Kiosk features can include:
- Fully customizable designs for form, fit and function of specific healthcare requirements.
- Medical devices for clinical assessment such as stethoscope, blood pressure, Sp02 sensors
- Audio/ Video conference for remote consultations
- Biometric identification for secure access
- HIPAA compliant features such as Privacy LCD screens, Booths and Enclosures
- Specialized ADA assistance devices for Blind, Deaf, and Limited Mobility
- Ability to accept all forms of payment at the kiosk if required
- Paper printouts either in receipt or 8.5 x 11 for records and instructions
- Various form factors to work inside of your facility like desktop, wall mount and freestanding enclosures.
AMD Telemedicine Blog