All-in-One Vital Signs Monitor
The All-in-One VSM is a convenient and portable device to quickly measure and capture a patient’s vital signs including
blood pressure, oxygen saturation, heart rate, and temperature. The small form factor design makes it easy to connect to a PC used in
- Measures Blood Pressure, SpO2, Pulse Rate and and Temperature.
- USB interface connection quickly allows for measurements to be shared to a PC for telehealth applications.
- Up to 6000 groups blood pressure data storage.
- Quick temperature measurements result within 5 seconds.
- 14.3” display with lithium battery.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.7” x 6.9” x 4.2”
- Weight: : 2.65 lbs
Power Supply: 3.7V Li-ion battery or 5V/1.2A
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
ideas and deeper insights. AMD Telemedicine Blog