Lightweight - Modular - Simple
The Clinical Assist is our base telemedicine system, designed for clinical
applications that need a lightweight and modular system that can accommodate various telemedicine applications and medical specialties. The flexibility of the Clinical Assist’s modular design makes it a great solution for organizations that need to start with a basic set up and then add on components and medical devices to support growth into other medical specialties.
- Modular design allows you to configure your cart just how you need it.
- Integrated Laptop or Small Form Factor PC: Quad Core i7 Processor,
- Multiple monitor configuration options including single, dual or Picture-by-
- Video Conferencing Integration: standard HD webcam, PTZ camera,
- Codec-ready or software-based video platforms.
- Medical-grade lithium iron power system ensures 2-4 hours of battery life,
fast recharge times and pure sine wave AC output for trouble-free power.
- Lightweight components manufactured of high quality aluminum that
provide years of use in a demanding healthcare environment.
- Customized with private label and accent color options.
- Four 5” wheel casters enable easy maneuverability and cart stability.
- Retractable keyboard tray and left/right mouse for proper ergonomic use.
- Antimicrobial non-porous work surface is easy to keep clean and provides a
large working area for clinicians (20” W x 16” L).
- FDA listed and MDDS compliant station.
Designed in conjunction with JACO Inc, the cart is manufactured of lightweight aluminum to easily maneuver through hallways and quickly transport from room to room.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
The Clinical Assist is Easy to Configure to Your Needs:
1. Choose the cart options and components
2. Select the telemedicine software & medical devices
AMD Telemedicine Blog