A Deep View into Pigmented Lesions
The Dermascope is ideal for use in telemedicine applications that require a visual observation of the epidermis. This superior surface contact microscope is used to help examine skin lesions and provide high resolution images to a remote specialty provider, or to document and archive an existing condition.
- Provides a clear visual of the skin's surface.
- Reticle plate with millimeter scale to measure and track lesion growth.
- Optimum viewing using a 30 mm focal length endocoupler.
- Removable contact reticle plate makes it easy to clean and eliminates cross-contamination.
- Dimensions: 4.125" (l) x 1.625" (w) / (10.47 cm x 3.17 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz (133 g)
- Optics: integrated focusing optics with adjustable focus
- Field of View: 13 mm - 30 mm with focal length endocoupler
Pair with AMD's Camera & Illumination System for premium light source and enhanced image quality (also compatible with any standard c-mount ACMI, Wolf, or Storz light source attachments).
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog