Pulmonary Function Tests in Seconds
The Digital Spirometer is used in clinical telemedicine applications to quickly evaluate respiratory issues such as asthma, chronic
obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia, smoking-related problems and post-operative respiratory conditions. This PC-Based
SpiroPerfectTM spirometer measures lung capacity and respiration flow rates in just seconds and provides accurate pulmonary test
results that can be immediately reviewed and shared by onsite and offsite networks.
- Rapid pre-/postbronchodilator FVC, SVC, and MVV testing provides automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis.
- Real-time graphs display Flow/Volume Loop and Volume/Time.
- Trending tool allows you to instantly verify quality and variability of test performance and compare with previous test results.
- Single and multiple calibration protocols provide proper test performance criteria.
- Incentive graphics help motivate and coach pediatric patients to ensure quality test results.
- Single-use disposable transducers reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- CardioPerfectTM Workstation Software makes it seamless to monitor, review, store and print on computers.
- Bi-Directional EHR interface enables immediate transfer of test data for onsite or offsite review of diagnostic information.
Integrates with AGNES InteractiveTM, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog