MyNICaSTM Hemodynamic Monitoring System
Improve Clinical Outcomes for Cardiac Patients and Reduce Readmissions
MyNICaSTM is a portable non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring system designed for telehealth applications to provide full hemodynamic profiles including cardiac output and fluid status. The technology behind the system uses whole body impedance cardiography, and eliminates the need for invasive and expensive SWAN testing. The portable hemodynamic technology is integrated with our AGNES telemedicine platform so healthcare professionals can quickly run an analysis on a cardiac patient and then share it with a remote specialist during a telehealth visit.
- Better Manage CHF, Hypertension and Dialysis Patients
- Understand a patient's hemodynamics PRIOR to them being symptomatic and make the necessary medical and dietary changes to keep them from going into heart failure.
- Treat cardiovascular patients in place to improve clinical outcomes and significantly reduce readmissions.
- Make better informed decisions for dialysis patients regarding more aggressive diuresis or need to increase vasodilation.
- Identify high risk patients early on and detect hemodynamic deterioration in advance of other clinical parameters.
- 100% noninvasive and easy to use – no need for patient to undress.
- Regional Impedance Cardiography – the only technology that measures effective cardiac output, effective cardiac power index and true peripheral resistance.
- Strong and clean signal, taken from the radial and posteriors tibialis arteries, results in high accuracy and reproducibility.
- The only Impedance technology that meets FDA guidelines for statistical bioequivalent to thermodilution.
- Provides continuous reading of Stroke Volume, Cardiac Output, Cardiac Power Index, Total Peripheral Resistance, Left ventricle systolic function and Total Body Water.
- Superior accuracy and reproducibility in comparison to competing thoracic impedance devices.
- Insurance reimbursable with CPT Code 93701
Integrates with AGNESTM, to simultaneously capture and share live data and analysis and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
AMD Telemedicine Blog