Digital Stethoscope with Software-Based Controls
The Interactive Stethoscope is the first digital stethoscope of its kind that provides a remote healthcare practitioner with live stethoscope sounds AND the added functionality to adjust the audio frequency range and volume from their remote site. This USB digital stethoscope is used in conjunction with AGNES Interactive telemedicine software to stream live heart/lung sounds in real-time, and eliminates the need for stethoscope hardware at the receiving end.
- Digital stethoscope with convenient volume controls and frequency filters.
- Direct USB connection to PC eliminates paring issues typical with Bluetooth devices.
- Software-based controls (local and remote) to easily adjust frequency ranges based on bell, diaphragm or extended modes.
- Audio streams through AGNES Interactive web-based portal to deliver live heart/lung sounds to remote provider at receiving end.
- No external hardware controls required for sound amplification or frequency filters.
- No stethoscope hardware or software needed at receiving end.
- No centralized server required.
- Bell: 20Hz - 250Hz
- Diaphragm: 20 Hz - 1,000 Hz
- Extended: 20 Hz - 2,000 Hz
Integration with AGNES InteractiveTM, Allows Remote Specialists to:
- Hear live heart/lung sounds with just a PC, Internet access and a headset.
- Obtain real-time access to exam site and live point-to-point video consult, with one web-based platform.
- Filter frequencies and adjust volume as needed during live consult.
Note: There are no hosting fees, user fees or doctor fees associated with AGNES Interactive. One time licensing fee/ sending site and zero cost for unlimited receiving sites.
View Product Datasheet for Technical Specifications (PDF)
AMD Telemedicine Blog