Clinical Telemedicine in a Mobile Case
Portable TeleClinic is a self-contained telemedicine system that has the combined functionality of a desktop telemedicine solution and a mobile cart, and is designed for smaller spaces or to be transportable. The system comes complete with encounter management software and customized with medical devices for a clinical exam.
This "pack-and-go" system is perfect for healthcare applications that require clinical telemedicine equipment that they can carry into medical situations and/or set up in mobile clinics with limited space. Ideal applications include disaster response teams, emergency medical services, in-home clinical visits, oil rigs, mining fields and mobile health clinics.
- Available in 2 size options: large and compact
- Integrated tablet PC operating on Windows platform, includes webcam and speaker phone to enable two-way video conferencing between clinician and consulting specialist.
- USB ports to easily connect, power and charge your medical devices.
- Integrated battery and battery status indicator (larger case only). Battery lasts 4-8 hours, based on run-time while in use.
- Padded storage area to safely store your medical devices and consumables.
Integrates with AGNES Connect, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange documents and medical images, and participate in a live video conference with the remote consulting physician.
Customize the Configurations to Your Clinical Evaluation Needs
Since a variety of customers require their own unique set of clinical equipment and technology, the Portable TeleClinic is designed to accommodate various encounter management technologies and devices*, such as:
- Multipurpose Camera & Scope (ENT Otoscope, Dermascope, Ophthalmoscope)
- Digital Stethoscope
- Pulse Oximeter
- USB Ultrasound
- 12 Lead Wireless ECG
- Digital Spirometer
- Portable Vital Signs Monitor
- See a full list of AMD devices
AMD Telemedicine Blog