Telemedicine Funding & Sustainability
Learn How to Build a Value Proposition for Your Program
and What's Involved with the Grant Process
Are you looking for funding for your telemedicine program, but don't know where to start or how to build your value proposition for success? Or perhaps you have already gone through this process, but need to maintain sustainability. These are all common concerns and challenges when trying to build a successful telemedicine program.
AMD Global Telemedicine, Kentucky Telecare and Denison & Associates came together to help you learn how to cut through all the confusing "noise" of what funding is available, the application process, and proving your telemedicine program value.
Building Your Value Proposition: (Rob Sprang, MBA)
- How to position a telemedicine program that will build a value proposition;
- Developing a sustainability plan: what happens when initial funding runs out?
Overview of Grant Funding: (Cathy Denison-Robert, PhD, MBA)
- Grant funds that are available for telemedicine programs;
- Key components in the grant application process;
- Common reasons why funding proposals fail
Rob Sprang, MBA
Cathy Denison-Robert, PhD, MBA
Telemedicine funding resources that we recommended during the webinar:
- The Foundation Center
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Federal Register
- USDA RUS DLT
- HRSA Telehealth
- Universal Service
- Kentucky TeleCare, University of Kentucky
- Cathy Denison, PhD & Associates Professional Servics, Inc.
- American Telemedicine Association's State Policy Matrix
- Telehealth Resource Centers